I am interested in articles written by Christian men for Christian men to be posted on this site!
If you are interested in writing articles for this website, contact me directly through email. Articles may be submitted directly through email, or I may set you up with a “Contributors” account depending on whichever is appropriate. If I post the article myself, I will probably write and introduction to the article and then just quote your post. Please keep in mind the following information regarding any article:
1. Articles should be between 450 – 550 words. Longer than that and you may consider writing two separate articles.
2. Articles should be directed at Christian men. While there are many topics to write on in the Christian life, I am specifically interested in articles that are written from a Christian man’s perspective, and can challenge or teach Christian men directly.
3. If you have picture ideas, please submit them with the article, or I will look up two or three pictures that are relevant to the article.
4. Be bold, but be respectful; challenging, yet understanding that none of us are perfect. We are all men rising to be spiritual leaders. No single one of us has all the answers, including me.
5. I reserve the right to NOT publish any article for any reason without comment as to why I did not publish the article. Chances are though, it most likely fell short of one the the criteria I just listed above. If I choose not to publish an article, but am interested in the topic, I may ask you to either alter the text to fit with the focus of this website, or may write a separate article and quote key information from your article.
6. Once your article is submitted to me through email or through comments on this website, it becomes the property of this website to use, or not use, as it sees fit.