Comments Approval Policy
I more than welcome anyone to make a comment whether they disagree with any topic or not. Here is a quick list of comments that are not going to be “approved” so you may want to look this over if your comment has not shown up yet.
Comments “Not Approved”
1. Any type of cussing or disrespect in general will never be allowed.
2. Comments that just drop a word saying they like the site and would like to know if/how I developed the site myself (please see the “Website Information” tab under “More Information”
3. Anyone leaving a comment that either through their name or some other link within their text links to a site I would not approve of – this does not always, but may apply to some bloggers. This especially applies if your site is just another links site or advertising site.
4. Comments that have nothing to do with the article or do not add value or discussion to an article will be read but will probably not be allowed.
Comments that will most likely be approved.
1. Genuine fresh insight, observation or opinion on an article that adds to the article.
2. Picking out a point in an article that you really liked and commenting on that, or a point that really bothered you or even outright disagreed with and explaining why. (I’m human and I express a lot of opinion here – and I’ll get it wrong at times!)
3. Any comment of approval for the site that has no links (either through your name or through a direct link in the text) will probably be allowed.